Saturday 11 October 2014

Favourite hair product!



I have tried so many hair serums from high brands to high street but I was never really satisfied with the results. I recently went to a hair show where they gave away goodie bags with samples of hair products to try out.

I used just a tiny drop of SHU UEMURA camellia oil and I was amazed! I got instant result of smooth and shiny looking hair. 
I tried it for a week and it still gave me  the same results, it also made my hair feel healthy and nourished. 

This product can be use as a leave in conditioner after you've blow- dried your hair or a oil treatment before you wash the hair. 

I have long straight hair and I use about 3 drops. 

My friend with curly thin hair also reviewed this and she found that this product also made her hair feel thicker. 

I defiantly recommend this amazing product!

BUY IT NOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment