Tuesday 1 December 2015

The white company AROMA

I'm obsessed with scented candles and have collected a few Yankees in the past few years. Christmas is coming and I was searching for a new scent. On my little black Friday shopping stroll I walked into the enchanting white company shop, which I'm also obsessed with, its literally my bedroom inspiration. Anyway as I walked in I fell in love with the scent I could smell.

I went through almost all their room fragrances and they were all so lovley but I found the scent they had used through out the shop and its called SEYCHELLES . Shopping at the white company is definitely a experience, the staff are so kind but the best thing about them is their packaging. They wrap it up in of course white tissue paper and their carrier bags are so pretty.

The scent lasts quite long in the room once you spray it and makes me feel happy and relaxed, it also makes the room feel cosy. The best thing about this scent is that it reminds me of christmas. I also use it in my car and my lucky passengers love it too.


I definitely recommend this product its £15 which is pretty reasonable as the bottle is quite big.

Here's the link below if you want to buy it too. I personally think you should!

http://www.thewhitecompany.com/candles-and-fragrance/our-fragrances/seychelles/



No comments:

Post a Comment