Wednesday 3 February 2016

AMAZING foundation!!

Hey guys I did a review on my YouTube channel on the healthy mix foundation by Bourjois Paris.
The foundation is sold at £9.99 and for the results it gives to my skin  I think its very affordable.

when it comes to make-up we think that higher end make-up give better results than cheaper high street brands but not when it comes to Bourjois. I have tried a few of their products and I found that all their product's are great in quality.

This foundation can be layered on to your required coverage without it looking cakey. I find that when i dont have any blemishes to cover up, using just a small drop of this foundation will even up the skin tone and hide away any redness.

I'm not too sure how much of the healthy ingredients are added to this foundation but it sure does smell nice and fruity. This foundation is for yellow tone skin which suits me perfectly giving me a healthy looking glow and the finishing is dewy. Even though its dewy the foundation does not budge, it stays on perfectly all day! Ever since using this foundation my spots have reduce and I rarely get any blemishes now and it has helped clear up my skin really well.





No comments:

Post a Comment