Thursday 4 February 2016

MY NEW CHANNEL!!!!

Hey guys hope your all well and enjoying 2016 so far. I just wanted to let you all know that for some time now I have been thinking of starting a YouTube channel and I finally have! Its a huge trend now to be YouTubing and I wanted to be part of it.

I took me a while to start this as I was feeling a little self conscious and just had to learn a few things on how YouTube works and how to edit.

Now that I have finally started, I feel really excited! I am probably going to be addicted to making videos now like I am with snapchat  and Instagram.

Anyway please check out my new channel and subscribe to share the support in my new journey.

Here is my channel description so you have an idea of what to expect.

ALL THINGS MAKE-UP, FASHION AND MY TRAVELS

My channel is going to show celebrity fashion and make-up inspiration for much cheaper. i will show you all details of price and brand of all my products shown on my channel. I am a huge fan of the Kardashian family and also Kendall and Kylie Jenner. I think they all have a huge part in inspiring the fashion and make-up trends. Being a regular shopper at Primark I will share with you what I have  brought and also take you along with me and show you what they are currently selling. I have an addiction to cosmetic products so will be doing lots of reviews to show you what products are amazing and the ones which are not worth buying. I am Asian and will also show Bollywood style make-up and fashion and also show what products work well with Asian skin tones. I love travelling around the world and i will share photos of places ive seen and also do reviews on hotels that I have been to.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVbtqvPicyIQO5By-Yk1mw


No comments:

Post a Comment